All Inclusive 2 Nights 3 Days Delhi to Agra Tour
Any person who visits India should make a Delhi to Agra tour experience the rich heritage and amazing culture of the country. People coming from diverse parts of the world want to venture out to this incomparable trip and undergo the splendor of India’s incredibly beautiful historical monuments. World Heritage Sites that includes the most beautiful. Delhi and Agra city tour is specially designed for those who want to explore richness in weekends.
• Agra:- Taj Mahal, Baby Taj, Agra fort, Fatehpur sikri
• Delhi:- Jama Masjid, India Gate, Qutub Minar, Parliament House
• Private 3-Day Delhi to Agra Tour with Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
• Enjoy the luxury of a personalized tour, professional guide and private transport
• All entrance fees included (Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Baby Taj, Fatehpur Sikri, Qutub Minar, India Gate, Humayun Tomb)
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2 nights accommodation (1 Night Delhi, 1 Night Agra) 3 Star with Breakfast
- Water bottle every day
- All taxes, Parking, Fuel, Driver
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Professional guide in Delhi and Agra, Fatehpur Sikri
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip private transfer
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Day:- 01 Arrive Delhi
Our Driver will be present at the Delhi airport to welcome you. While reaching to the pre-booked hotel. After arriving at the hotel, enjoy the welcome and check-in hotel Delhi. Refresh in the calm environment of a hotel for the rest of the day. (if you come earlier so you can visit some important sights of Delhi.)
Enjoy Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner induced
Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day:- 02 Delhi - Agra
In this morning, take a heavy yet delicious breakfast, and be ready for
Delhi tour. First, we will
visit Jama Masjid, and Rajghat. The list doesn’t end here. The rest of the day will be more excited with
India Gate, Jama Masjid, President House, and Qutub Minar. After Delhi sightseeing drive to Agra from Delhi. 3Hrs Drive to Agra by Express Highway. Reach Agra and check-in Hotel. overnight stay at the hotel.
Enjoy Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner induced.
Day:- 03 Agra - Delhi
Start your Guiding tour of Taj Mahal city Agra. Early morning sunrise tour of Taj Mahal is best time to visit Taj Mahal. Morning around 5:30 (Summer) time 6:15 (winter) driver and guide pickup you from hotel and transfer you Taj Mahal.
Taj Mahal - The Taj Mahal is an ivory-white marble mausoleum on the south bank of the Yamuna river in the Indian city of Agra. It was commissioned in 1632 by the Mughal emperor, Shah Jahan, to house the tomb of his favorite wife, Mumtaz Mahal After Taj Mahal tour back to the hotel for breakfast and visit Agra fort.
Agra Fort:- Agra Fort is the former imperial residence of the Mughal Dynasty located in Agra, India. It is also a UNESCO World Heritage site. After lunch depart from Agra to Jaipur around 4 hrs drive on the way visit Capital City Fatehpur Sikri.
Fatehpur Sikri:- Fatehpur Sikri is a city in the Agra District of Uttar Pradesh, India. Previously the city's name was Vijaypur Sikari, of the Sikarwar Rajput clan; the later city was founded in 1569 by the Emperor. back to Agra
After Finish All sightseeing Agra drive to Delhi. Late Evening Reach Delhi, driver will drop you at Hotel or Airport.
This is only suggestion Itinerary. change at the subject and time.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Delhi Airport or Hotel in Delhi / Gurgaon / NoidaAirports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Vegetarian option is available
- Taj Mahal Close on Every Friday
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.