All In One Combo Tour of Mumbai City, Dabbawalas, Dhobhi Ghat, Slums & Bollywood
This Unique and Comprehensive All In One Day Combo Tour is perfect for all those adventurous travelers visiting Mumbai for a limited time and wanting to see and experience the best of Mumbai in just one day.
In the 7 to 8 hours which you will spend with us, you will get to see and experience some very diverse and contrasting places and people in Mumbai.
To see all these places in Mumbai, in normal circumstances a traveler would take at least 3 full days. So this tour is a great way to save time and money!
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup and drop-off from your hotel or any other location.
- Private friendly and knowledgeable guide.
- Delicious local Lunch in a traditional Cafe.
- Unlimited mineral water and soft drinks.
- Tea, Coffee, local snacks, refreshments etc.
- All Entry Fees, Taxes, Toll Fees, Parking Fees, Allowances etc.
What's excluded :
- Beer or Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: World of Bollywood India Tours, Mumbai 400005 India
Major Tourist Sites in Mumbai.
Dabbawalas (lunch box people)
Dhobi Ghat Open Laundry.
Dharavi Slum Walk.
Bollywood Tour With Dance Show.
Tourist Sites included:
Gateway of India
Taj Mahal Palace Hotel.
Victoria Terminus Railway Station.
Marine Drive, Queens Necklace.
Gandhi House (optional)
Haji Ali mosque in the Sea.
Bandra Worli Sea Bridge etc.
We assure you that you will be pleasantly surprised by how much of Mumbai you will be able to see in just one day!
You will be intrigued and fascinated with the vast diversity and contrast in the people you will meet, the activities and means of livelihood they perform on a daily basis with great enthusiasm and dedication.
You will get to see innumerable activities and jobs that the friendly, energetic and forever positive people of this vibrant City perform to make a living and support their families.
Eg. you will get to see:
Dabbawalas sorting out the lunchboxes to ensure deliveries on time.
Dhobi’s / Laundrymen doing the laundry in the scorching heat at the open-air laundry.
Their wives helping and supporting them in ensuring that the washed linen and clothes are well sorted out and ready for delivery.
Actors and Actresses learning their lines and dialogues to ensure that the perfect scene is filmed for the enjoyment of millions of television audiences.
Makeup artistes, Costume assistants and Hair Stylist doing all the hard work required to make the actors and actresses look picture perfect for the camera.
The spot boys in the studio making sure that the crew is in good spirits and energized by making endless cups of Masala Chai, Tea, Coffee snacks, etc.
At the Railway Station, you will see office goers walking briskly and sometimes also running to make sure that they reach their office On-Time.
In Dharavi Slums, you will get to see parents taking their kids to school and back home.
Workmen working with sincerity and dedication to make the perfectly designed leather bag or perfectly baked toast.
And womenfolk in Dharavi doing jobs at home like making Pappad (Papadum), embroidery, tailoring, cooking lunch boxes for deliveries, etc.
And many other activities (too many to be listed here!) is what you will see and take back some incredible and unforgettable memories.
Our expert driver and guide will navigate the busy and chaotic traffic in Mumbai with ease on this private sightseeing Tour.
Since it’s a private Tour, you will receive the undivided attention of your friendly, knowledgeable and helpful guide.
Convenient Hotel / Airport / Cruise Terminal etc. pickup and drop-off mean you’ll avoid the hassle of trying to find the location to meet your guide.
The customizable itinerary will allow you the flexibility to create a schedule according to your personal preferences and interests.
Plus, a traditional and delicious Indian lunch and refreshments are also included. (Vegetarian options and special dietary requirements are available)
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Air-conditioned private vehicle. With a safe and experienced driver.Pick up And Drop back to your location anywhere in Mumbai.Airports
- Mumbai Airport, Maharashtra 400099, Mumbai India
- Green Gate Cruise Terminal
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.