All French Riviera For One Day Sightseeing Tours From Cannes
Your guide will meet you at the agreed place and take you for a ride around the most famous places on the Riviera. It will all take 9 hours. As this is a private tour, we’ll be happy to adopt it to your individual expectations
• From Cannes you to get to Monaco. Second smallest country in the world that attracts the richest people on the planet as it really has a lot to offer. But it’s not only the smell of money that would make you stoned – fairytale looking-like old town with incredible Prince’s Palace on the sharp rock, guards of the Prince wearing uniforms designed by Gucci and glamourous Monte Carlo Casino – these are just few reasons to spend some time among as many Bugattis, Bentleys or McLarens as you will be able to count.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- • Unforgettable charm is another side of Monaco – the Cathedral of St Nicholas (or Santa Claus if you prefer), beautiful gardens or incredible Oceanographic Museum would impress you to the core. That’s for granted.
• Next stop takes place in Eze Village – medieval old town perched on a rocky hill part of which would still remember the times of Roman Empire. Located as eagle’s nest – almost 430 m over sea level will get you back in time to XIII century and on. Narrow, picturesque streets and facades hidden in Mediterranean bushes and middle-ages architecture make Eze Village one of the most interesting spots in whole France and if you’d add splendid views from the exotic gardens arranged on a very top of it you will always remember the day you visited it.
• When you’re still in Eze Village you can’t miss the opportunity of visiting the real French cosmetic manufacture – famous Fragonard. How do they make parfumes, who is the ‘nose’ and much more can be answered during free tour in English (or other language) and possibility of buying the scents at the factory prices makes the visit even more exciting.
• Majestic hill of Mont Boron. That’s where you’ll see XV-century stronghold that used to protect the bay of Villefranche. Stoning view over the bay, the village and surrounding hills will leave you breathless for a little while.
• Stop in the old town of Nice, walk around the city and stop at the fish restaurant for lunch before continuing our trip
• We’ll continue to the village of artists, hidden in the hills – Saint Paul de Vence. This medieval town standing within XIV century ramparts has been called the Royal city in past. Over 100 years ago it turned into real mekka of artists – young painters, sculptors and modern designers.
• The trend started when Picasso, Chagall or Matisse as well as many others were coming here for inspiration – you’ll easily find out ‘why?’
• Next stop is not to be missed: Antibes – the first city established in the Cote d’Azur, back then by the Greeks played an important role as located between Marseille and Italy. Called Antipolis in the past still looks impressive with its Fort Carre (squared fort) – massive fortifications overlooking the harbor and beautiful marina. Castle in the old town is today a home of Picasso Museum – and large yard in front of it turns into provensal market with thousends of scents and colours every morning. No wonder why so many people seek escape in that town – 3rd largest in the French Riviera today.
• Then your guide would take you back to Cannes
Departure Point :From Cannes or neighboring cities accommodation
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :At the end our guide would bring you back to the place you first met
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.