All Day Small Group Guided Versailles with Skip the line Access
Experience the Magnificent Versailles Palace & Gardens on a small group tour from Paris.This small group trip to Versailles ensures a more intimate journey back in time ( maxi. 8 pax per vehicule)
You'll also be able to wander around the garden's groves and pools.On Saturday or Sunday during April to October, you can see the famous fountain show in the gardens. The display is accompanied by music composed at the time of Louis XIV's court.
per adult from
What's included :
- Full Day Tour includes 3 Course Lunch at Versailles with drinks
- All day tour includes access to the Trianon , Queen's Domain , the Palace & the gardens
- Service of an experienced driver guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Foutain show when operating during summer
- Entry/Admission - Palace of Versailles
- Entry/Admission - The Hall of Mirrors
- Entry/Admission - Le Jardin de Versailles
- Entry/Admission - Grandes & Petites Ecuries
- Entry/Admission - The Trianons & The Hamlet
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 1st Arrondissement, Entre Rues Etienne Marcel, des Petits Champs, Daniele Casanova, des Capucines et Quais des Tuileries, Francois Miterrand, du Louvre, de La Megisserie, 75001 Paris France
Pick up from your central located hotel in central Paris
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Monument a Louis XIV, Place des Victoires Château de Versailles, 78000, Versailles France
Discover the equestrian Statue of Louis XIV standing in front of the Palace on the Place d'Armes at Versailles.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Palace of Versailles, Place d'Armes, 78000, Versailles France
Your full day tour begins with a guided tour of Versailles (1-hour) including the Royal Apartments, Hall of Mirrors, Queen's Bedroom and the Gallery of Battles.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Hall of Mirrors, Chateau de Versailles, 78000, Versailles France
On one wall, 357 mirrors stretch from floor to ceiling: the great hall is one of the most remarkable features at Versailles
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Le Jardin de Versailles, Place D'armes A l'Ouest du Château de Versailles, 78000, Versailles France
You'll take time to stroll through the gardens conceived for the pleasure of a king, with magnificent water features, grand avenues...now a world heritage site.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Grandes & Petites Ecuries, The Gardens of Versailles Avenue Rockefeller, 78000, Versailles France
Enjoy lunch at La Petite Venise Restaurant.After lunch, it's time to explore the palace gardens and take a visit to the Queen's Hamlet, where Marie-Antoinette played at being a shepherdess in the 1780s
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The Trianons & The Hamlet, Chateau de Versailles, 78000, Versailles France
You'll then take a guided tour of the Grand Trianon (1 hour), followed by Queen Marie-Antoinette’s Hamlet
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Le Grand Trianon, Porte Saint-Antoine, 78000, Versailles France
A mini palace where Louis XV and Louis XVI liked to lead a quiet life outside the court of Versailles
Pass By: Grand Canal, Parc du Chateau de Versailles, 78000, Versailles France
Louis XIV used to sail small craft, including gondolas, on the canal.
Pass By: 8th Arrondissement, Paris France
At the end of the day , drop back to your hotel inside Paris.
Departure Point :18 Avenue de Suffren, 75015 Paris, France
Departure Time :8:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Photos without flash allowed inside the castle
- Baby strollers are forbidden inside Versailles palace
- Unique entrance: any exit is final
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.