All Day Bass Fishing Trip near Boca Raton
Did you know that you can catch exotic peacock bass near Boca Raton, Florida? Bass fishing is one of the BEST ways to adventure out and explore what South Florida has to offer. Boca is located near the Lake Ida Chain of Lakes that holds excellent freshwater fishing for peacock bass, largemouth bass, and clown knife fish. This urban fishery is truly unique as you can cruise through the canals and lakes while viewing multi-million dollar homes.
Our local experts have extensive knowledge to guide you to catch numbers of fish on your fishing charter. They also can provide you with guidance on how to cast and fishing instructions for beginners or advanced angling techniques. Our trips are suited for first-timers, experienced anglers, elderly, youth, families, and children. It is also handicap accessible.
Grab your camera and sun protection and let's create memories!
Our travelers also enjoyed a day at Gumbo Limbo Nature Center, Spanish River Park or the shopping at Mizner Park!
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Cooler, ice and bottled water
- All fishing equipment
- All safety equipment
What's excluded :
- Food and specialty drinks
- Fishing Licenses
- Live bait
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Boca Raton, Boca Raton, Florida
Travelers will explore the waters of Boca Raton, FL on the beautiful Lake Ida Chain of Lakes.They will arrive at the location, meeting the local expert and Captain. After that, they will go on a guided tour and fishing experience to catch peacock bass and other exotic species. Once their time is finished, they will travel back to their meeting location.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :1455 Lake Ida Rd, Delray Beach, FL 33444, USA
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Operates on a no fish no pay policy
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.