All Around Brac Island with Golden Horn Beach
The natural beauty of Brac Island has to be seen to be believed!
See the best this central Dalmatian Island has to offer, including the famous Golden Horn Beach, Stina winery, secret military tunnels, and indulge yourself into the local gastronomy at one of the konobas hidden in the thick pine forest.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Light refreshments
What's excluded :
- The tour starts at 9:00 from Split. Brač is the largest Dalmatian Island. Despite its proximity to Split, Brač is less touristy than the other Dalmatian Islands and provides an excellent window into authentic island life, as well as numerous secluded bays, hidden coves and secret beaches to enjoy swimming or sunbathing away from the crowds.
Bol is a small village that hosts the legendary Golden Horn beach, the beach that changes from shallow and shady to sunny and deep, depending on the tides and wind direction.The tour around Brač Island is ideal for those who wish to spend a relaxing but thrilling day away from the crowded touristic spots.
Departure Point :Split Riva - in front of harbor/s office
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Same as departure location
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.