Alicante Paella Dinner and Flamenco Show
A night to enjoy the most typical activities in Spain. First, you’ll be delighted with a great paella and traditional dishes in a very special restaurant located at the Alicante harbor. After dinner, you’ll experience Flamenco sounds, rhythms and dances in its most intimate, in a fantastic live Flamenco show that takes place in a great venue near to the restaurant, in the Alicante harbor. A perfect combination to live a typical Spanish night.
per adult from
What's included :
- Dinner: Starters to choose. Main Course: Iberian pork, Tuna or Paella. Dessert. Beverages
- Live Flamenco Show entrance fees with a drink by person (wine, beer or soft drink)
- Entry/Admission - Restaurante Dársena
- Entry/Admission - Capitan Haddock
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
This night you’ll be delighted with a great paella dinner. The most typical dishes of Spain to savor in an incomparable environment: the impressive port of Alicante.
In a renowned restaurant you'll begin your dinner with an assortment of traditional starters to choose, elaborated with selected ingredients.
As main course, you can choose between Iberian pork, fish or three varieties of rice dishes: vegetables paella, Peppers, lean pork and chickpeas paella or Baby squid and young garlic paella.
The restaurant is located in the hearth of Alicante harbour, a privileged nautical environment where you will admire great sights of the port and the city.
Delight your palate with the best paella dinner in a place with a select atmosphere and a wide tradition making rice dishes in Alicante, before the flamenco show begins.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Location: Restaurante Dársena, Marina Deportiva, Muelle Levante, 6, 03001 Alicante (Alacant), Alicante, Spain
After dinner, you'll be also pleased with a great Live Flamenco Show in a great venue located in the Alicante harbor, near from the restaurant.
The company presents a dynamic schedule of performances, featuring the premier artists from Spain. During the show, you are also invited to a drink by person (wine, cava or soft drink).
Duration: 1 hour
Location: Capitan Haddock, Lg Muelle Levante No. 6, 03002 Alicante Spain
Departure Point :Restaurante Dársena, Marina Deportiva, Muelle Levante, 6, 03001 Alicante (Alacant), Alicante, Spain
Departure Time :8:15 PM
Return Detail :Capitán Haddock, Calle Puerto, S-N, 03001 Alacant, Alicante, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- Both activities should be done the same day. You must go on your own.
- Paella dinner at 8:15pm, in a restaurant located at the Alicante harbor.
- The Flamenco venue is located so near to the restaurant, in the Alicante harbor. Show begins at 10pm.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Infant 0-3 years are free (meal not included)
- Advice about any dietary restriction at time of booking.
- Wheelchair users: please inform at time of booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 90 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.