Alhambra with Nasrid Palace guided tour
Welcome to the Alhambra! Join us to discover the most visited monument of Spain and one of the most beautiful ones in the world, an authentic palatial city where the emirs of the Nasrid Kingdom lived.
per adult from
What's included :
- ticket entrance
- Entry/Admission - Generalife
- Entry/Admission - Alcazaba
- Entry/Admission - Palace of Carlos V
- Entry/Admission - Nasrid Palaces
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Generalife Realejo-San Matias, 18009 Granada Spain
the Generalife Palace with its beautiful gardens and fountains will lead us into a fantasy of the medieval era.
This palace was the vacational palace of the arabic king of Granada.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Alcazaba, Calle Real de la Alhambra Conjunto Monumental de la Alhambra y el Generalife, 18009 Granada Spain
walls and military palace of the alhambra
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Palace of Carlos V, Alhambra, Granada Spain
we will visit the Palace of Charles V, with a square façade and its round interior make a special acoustic that will astonish you. On its the ground floor it is found the Alhambra museum, whose pieces are immensurable historically.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Nasrid Palaces, Calle Real De La Alhambra, 18009 Granada Spain
Go deep in this World Heritage complex, amaze yourself with the views from the Alcazaba and its impressive Torre de la Vela. But the breathtaking part comes with the Nasird Palace whose Islamic rooms and decoration will make us go back into the Arabic era of Granada. Indeed, thanks to the sound of the fountains, the odor of the myrtle and the interplay of shadows and lights, you will feel as one of the members of the Nasrid family.
Would you like to know why the most famous courtyard of the Palace has 12 stoned lions and why all its columns are different? Join us and these questions will be answered.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Parador de San Francisco, Calle Real de la Alhambra, s/n, 18009 Granada, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.