Alhambra with audioguide and Granada Panoramic Bus Tour
Enjoy guaranteed and skip-the-line access to the popular Nasrid Palaces, Alhambra fortress and Generalife Gardens. Go at your own pace with an informational audio guide and get swept up in the beauty and architecture of this UNESCO site.
per adult from
3 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Audio guide in 12 languages (Español | deutsch | العربية | 中文 | 한국어 | français | nederlands | english | italiano | 日本の | português | p
- Alhambra tickets
- Hop on hop off tourist train in Granada
- Entry/Admission - The Alhambra
- Entry/Admission - Nasrid Palaces
- Entry/Admission - Alcazaba
- Entry/Admission - Palace of Carlos V
- Entry/Admission - Generalife
- Entry/Admission - Palacio El Partal
What's excluded :
- Tour guide
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Alhambra, Calle Real de la Alhambra, s/n Palacio de Carlos V, 18009 Granada Spain
The Alhambra, located on the Sabica hill, is an Andalusian palatine city.
Its name comes from the reddish colour of its walls, coming from the clay of the land itself (Al-Hamra in Arabic).
It is formed by a group of palaces, gardens and fortress where there was a citadel within the city of Granada itself, its main function was to serve as accommodation for the monarch and the court of the Nasrid Kingdom of Granada. There are also Christian settlements, such as the palace of Charles V and the church of Santa Maria, built on top of the old mosque.
It is one of the most visited monuments in Spain and was declared a World Heritage Site in 1984.
Enjoy the visit at your own pace with an audioguide.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Nasrid Palaces, Calle Real De La Alhambra, 18009 Granada Spain
The Nasrid Palaces, are a palace complex of the Alhambra of Granada formed by two independent palaces, the Palace of Comares and the Palace of the Lions, and annexes, Mexuar, its construction dates from the first third of the fourteenth century.
The Alcázar or "Qasr al-Sultán" was the palace area of the Alhambra, the nucleus of the Nasrid kingdom. In this area resided the sultans, in addition to receiving an audience, dispachar the affairs of government or manage the administration of the court.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Alcazaba, Calle Real de la Alhambra Conjunto Monumental de la Alhambra y el Generalife, 18009 Granada Spain
The Alcazaba is the oldest part of the Alhambra, from the Arabic: القصبة al-qaṣbah (citadel) was a fortified enclosure of urban character, whose function was to serve as royal residence to Mohamed I until the Palaces were finished, from there its function was purely military.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Palace of Carlos V, Alhambra, Granada Spain
Carlos V's palace is a Renaissance construction by the architect Pedro Machuca. The palace is unique in its style, forming a square with a circular courtyard inscribed inside. It is the most outstanding work of the Spanish Renaissance.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Generalife Realejo-San Matias, 18009 Granada Spain
The Generalife is the villa with gardens used by the Muslim kings of Granada as a place of retreat and rest. It was conceived as a rural villa, where ornamental gardens, orchards and architecture were integrated in the vicinity of the Alhambra.
The name we give to the Generalife complex literally means Yannat al-Arif: "The Architect's Garden", an allusion to the gardens and orchards that supplied fruit and vegetables to the Nasrid court. However, the palace to which we are heading, designed as a resting place for the monarch, was what the poet Ibn al-Jayyab called "the royal house of happiness".
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Palacio El Partal, Calle Real de la Alhambra 2, 18009 Alhambra Spain
El Partal integrates archaeological and architectural remains corresponding to palatine rooms.
Its name in Arabic means portico, and refers to the remains of the residence of Sultan Muhammad III, the northernmost and oldest.
In these gardens, you can see the remains of several palaces, as this area was inhabited by the Muslim nobility. The most important was the Palace of Yusuf III, with a floor plan similar to the Palace of Comares, sadly demolished in the 18th century.
The Partal Gardens are an incredible place to stroll or stop during your visit to the Alhambra in Granada.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Calle Real de la Alhambra, s/n, 18009 Granada, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please send through the correct required information (Name, Surname, Date of Birthday, Natiolality, Passport or ID number), or your entrance to the Alhambra will not be guaranteed, and you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Please bring your passport on the day of your tour.
- Please note that no late arrivals are permitted on this tour, and you will not be entitled to a refund.
- You can collect the tickets and audioguide voucher at the office My top tour, located in Plaza Bib-rambla s/n Kiosko My top tour (very close to the Cathedral). Check our schedule.
- As per Alhambra policy and in order to preserve the monument, time slots may be changed prior to your ticket date.
- If you need the tickets by email, please contact us at: email@example.com or by whatsapp to phone number: +34 644 74 67 35
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.