Alhambra Generalife and Nasrid Palaces Guided Walking Tour in Granada
Explore one of the most popular monuments in Spain on a tour of more than 3 hours. Walk with official guides through the Moorish palaces and visit the stunning summer palace and gardens of the Generalife.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - The Alhambra
- Entry/Admission - Generalife
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Learn about the history of Granada on this 3-hour guided tour of the Alhambra and Generalife summer palace. An informative guide will lead you around the vast complex, dating back more than 600 years. Marvel at a magnificent mix of Islamic art and culture.
Declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1984, the Alhambra was a courtly city where the sultans of the Nasrid Dynasty lived. In addition to the ornate palaces of the sultans, your guide will take you the military fortress for rewarding views of Granada and the surrounding mountains. Then walk over to the Generalife.
Built as a place of leisure for the Moorish Kings of Granada in the 14th century, its beautiful gardens are abundant with diverse flora and stunning water features. One writer poetically described it as the "water that cries."
Departure Point :P.º del Generalife, 1G, 18009 Granada, Spain
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- As per Alhambra policy and in order to conserve the monument, time slots can be changed prior to your tour date
- Please note: the Alhambra requires that all passengers provide the full name, date of birth and passport details for each participant when booking. If not provided, the Alhambra may deny access to their premises.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.