Alhambra and Generalife. Price per group
The Alhambra "the City-Palace, jewel of Hispanic-Muslim art".
The old red fortress represents the maximum cultural, scientific and artistic development experienced by the last period of Al Andalus, the Nasrid.
It is one of the most visited monuments in Spain by travelers from all over the world. Your visit involves the experience of many sensations: contemplate the medieval palaces with their delicate interior decoration, recreate themselves in their eastern courtyards where water is always present, feel the aroma of the various plant species in the Generalife gardens, enjoy the panoramic views over the city of Granada ...
The guided tour of the Alhambra is to know what life was like in the palatine city, the curious and complex meaning of its symbols, the history of its inhabitants and its subsequent transformation over time ...
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- 2.5-hour private guided tour with official guide
What's excluded :
- Does not include tickets, does not include audios (mandatory from 7 people +15 euros total group)
Private guided tour of the Alhambra and the Generalife. Duration 2 and a half hours.
Tickets to the Alhambra NOT INCLUDED, the client buys them in advance on the website of the Alhambra patronage: www.tickets.alhambra-patronato.es
Departure Point :Access Pavilion of the Alhambra, Paseo del Generalife, 1F, 18009 Granada, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.