Alhambra and Albaycin Ceramics Collection Private Tour
Cultural visit Different and surprising for its originality and its history, for its location, for its architecture and for its content: the great permanent collection of Cerámica De la Alhambra that combines the work of an artist with the visit of an ancient neighborhood, declared both by Unesco of interest and world heritage ..
Charm and history united for you.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Expert Guide in Granada, Vehicle with private driver and tickets for the Ceramic Gallery Alhambra
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Visit: Albaicin, Granada, Cuesta del Chapiz, 40, 18010 Granada, Spain
Get to know this hidden wonder with us! You'll be glad to choose this option!
After picking you up at the agreed place, we will make a surprising cultural visit where we will get to know the work of a local artist and his collection of tableware and other more impressive pieces and the Nasrid techniques on the pottery of al andalus, content belonging to the artistic-cultural heritage of the ancient kingdom. Nasrid from Granada recognized by Unesco. We will then travel by private vehicle to the neighborhood where the city of Granada emerged, the Arab neighborhood Albaycín to enjoy the best panoramic views of the Alhambra, the city that is still the greatest international symbol of Hispanic-Muslim art, also decried heritage of Humanity by the UNESCO.
Departure Point :Albaicin, Granada, Cuesta del Chapiz, 40, 18010 Granada, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
Contact us any other additional pickup required
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. extra person 7/28/2020 - 11/2/2021
Alhambra Ceramics and Albaycin Collection Private Tour 7/28/2020 - 11/2/2021
Monday: 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM Tuesday: 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM Wednesday: 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM Thursday: 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM Friday: 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM Saturday: 09:00 AM - 01:00 PM Sunday: 09:00 AM - 01:00 PM Monday: 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM Tuesday: 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM Wednesday: 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM Thursday: 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM Friday: 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM Saturday: 09:00 AM - 01:00 PM Sunday: 09:00 AM - 01:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The albacin is a neighborhood of narrow and steep alleys, so with a wheelchair it is more complicated.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- All our services comply with the official protocols established and assumed by the European Federation of Tourist Guide Associations, Cefapit Spain and the World Federation of Tourist Guide Association together with ICTE to minimize the hygienic-sanitary risks caused by COVID-19.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.