Alhambra & Nasrid Palace Small group (max 9 pax)
Discover the history, secrets, and art of Alhambra palace and fortress complex on a 3-hour guided visit. Avoid the long admission lines and explore the breathtaking beauty of this UNESCO World Heritage Site.
per adult from
What's included :
- Official local Guide
- Entry/Admission - The Alhambra
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Alhambra, Calle Real de la Alhambra, s/n Palacio de Carlos V, 18009 Granada Spain
The marvel palace in Granada
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Paseo del Generalife, 1F, 18009 Granada, Spain
Return Detail :Cuesta de Gomérez, 18009 Granada, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note: the Alhambra requires that all passengers provide the full name, date of birth and passport details for each participant when booking. If not provided, the Alhambra may deny access to their premises.
- The hour is indicative. The real hour of tour depends from Alhambra ticket
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.