Algonquin Park PRIVATE TOUR
Toronto EcoAdventures is proud to offer unique day trips to national and provincial parks, nature reserves and small towns outside of Toronto. Our tours are designed to feel like a road trip with friends; where you get to meet new people, discover hidden gems and enjoy the great outdoors!
Algonquin Park has a rich history of being an endless source of inspiration for artists, nature lovers and outdoors enthusiasts. In the winter, the park is transformed by snow and ice and is a truly magical place to visit!
In this tour we will do several stops on the way there so you can take the best pictures and appreciate the magnificent views. Once we arrive we will start a winter hike! You have the option of hiking in your boots or with snowshoes with your guide Javier giving you some tips to feel like a pro! Following the hike (and time permitting) we will visit the Algonquin Park Visitors Centre which has a viewing point, interactive museum, gift shop, washrooms and a place to have a snack.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Parking Fees
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Lookout Trail
- Entry/Admission - Spruce Bog Boardwalk Trail
- Entry/Admission - Algonquin Visitor Centre
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Oxtongue Lake, Oxtongue Lake, Ontario
This will be the first of many lake that we will encounter just at the gates of the park. Great pictures opportunity
15 minutes, Admission is free
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Lookout Trail, km 39.7 of Highway 60, Algonquin Provincial Park, Ontario K0J 2M0 Canada
This interpretative trail offers a unique scenic view of the park. It is a 1.7km loop where we will be gaining an elevation of 230 meters
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Spruce Bog Boardwalk Trail, Km 42.5 of Highway 60, Algonquin Provincial Park, Ontario Canada
This interpretative trail offers an amazing opportunity for the bird lovers, we will encounter some of the native birds to Algonquin Park and it is not uncommon to see other signs of wildlife at this trail.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Algonquin Visitor Centre, Hwy. 60 at KM. 43.0, Algonquin Provincial Park, Ontario K0J 2M0 Canada
Here you will be rewarded by a magnificent view of the park and also here at its museum you can learn about the history of the park. This is the perfect opportunity for those who want to buy souvenirs.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Christie Pits Park, 750 Bloor St W, Toronto, ON M6G 3K4, Canada
Traveler pickup is offered
This is a private tour so you choose the pick up location!
Departure Time :7:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.