Algarve Coast Guided Boat Tour
This tour is a unique and unforgettable experience with stunning scenery. We take tours in safety, on board a semi-rigid with capacity for 12 people, with skippers and qualified guides and with a lot of experience at sea.
With us you will have the opportunity to get to know incredible places, as well as discover the history of the Algarve coast. You will be able to marvel at the most beautiful scenery along the coast and within the most beautiful caves with the time necessary to take pictures, enjoy the moment and we will also stop for diving if you wish.
An adventure not to be missed!
per adult from
What's included :
- Life jacket
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Algarve, Algarve
We boarded the Clube Naval de Portimão and followed the river seeing churches, the famous Ferragudo Castle and beaches in the region.
Upon entering the sea, you can spot famous beaches, rock formations, sea caves and cliffs on an incredible coastal boat tour, with a live guide that will let you know the history of the Algarve coast.
An adventure at sea that takes you to enter the sea caves and enjoy the most beautiful scenery and you can still visit the famous Algar de Benagil.
Pass By: Algar de Benagil, Cm1154 Praia de Benagil, Benagil, Lagoa 8400 Portugal
We will enter Algar de Benagil so that you can marvel at the beauty of the cave and take all the desired photos.
Departure Point :Clube Naval De Portimão, 8500-702 Portimão, Portugal
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.