Algarve Coast Full-Day Private Tour
Built on top of a cliff, the Chapel of Sra. Da Rocha allows you to admire the beautiful coast and rock formations. Heading west you will be presented to Ferragudo village, a traditional fishing village that overlooks the Portimão estuary. After crossing the Arade River though the old bridge, you will have the opportunity to contemplate from the top of the Fort of Santa Catarina viewpoint, the river, the mouth of the river and the long Praia da Rocha. Arriving at the charming city of Lagos an optional one-hour boat trip will amaze you as it takes our tourists to Ponta da Piedade caves and rock formations. A must do experience. The historic center still retains its distinctive character, with cobbled streets, authentic restaurants, and an atmosphere which is relaxed and welcoming. A fascinating and unforgettable tour along the coast. An amazing experience to remember.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- WiFi on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick Up and Drop Off at the client Hotel, Apartment or Villa
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Boat Trip (Optional): Extra €20 per Adult and Extra €10 per children under 12 years
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Capela da Nossa Senhora da Rocha, Alporchinhos, Porches 8400-458 Portugal
On the magnificent promontory of Senhora da Rocha, there is the Chapel of Senhora da Rocha.
According to historical sources, the Chapel was surrounded by an old fortress (15th century), which dominated the entire coast between Faro and Lagos, and protected the populations and the coast but the fortress was destroyed during the 1755 earthquake.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Ferragudo, Ferragudo, Faro District, Algarve
Walk along the cobbled streets of this picturesque village. You will have the opportunity to go up to the hill to the viewpoint of main church of Our Lady of Conception (Magnificent view for photos of Portimão City and Arade River).
Descent to Angrinha Beach by Praia Grande
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Praia da Rocha, Praia da Rocha, Portimao, Faro District, Algarve
Continuing through to Praia da Rocha we will visit the Fort of Santa Catarina to admire the Arade River, its mouth and the famous beach of Praia da Rocha. Excellent time to “stop” and have a drink before heading to Lagos.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lagos, Lagos, Faro District, Algarve
Boat trip through the amazing caves and breathetaking rock formations of Ponta da Piedade. A must do experience. Duration: 1h 15m
(OPTIONAL) - Extra Charge - Adults: €20 / Children
Visit of Lagos Municipal Market and its viewpoint to admire the Marina and Meia Praia. A very relaxing place to have a drink and take pictures.
Free time for walk and lunch.
After lunch meeting point: Statue of D. Sebastião at Praça Gil Eanes
Guided visit on foot, through the center of Lagos, passing by the Slave Market (the first slave market in Europe), and Santo António Church (18th century - a single piece of architecture).
Get to know the Arch of Saint Gonçalo Arch (a historic gateway to Old Town Lagos), and the statue of the same saint, where you can enjoy an ideal setting for photos (Meia Praia, Praia da Batata; and the small fort of Ponta da Bandeira).
Brief visit to Praia do Pinhão and Ponta da Piedade (where you can admire the lighthouse and the the cliffs with hidden beaches).
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Mercado Municipal da Avenida de Lagos, Mercado Municipal de Lagos Avenida dos Descobrimentos São Sebastião, Lagos 8600-645 Portugal
Visit to Lagos Municipal Market and its viewpoint to admire the Marina and Meia Praia. A very relaxing place to have a drink and take pictures.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up travelers at their hotel/resort
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Before any tour, the vehicle will always be disinfected with products specific to Covid-19 It is mandatory to use a mask inside the vehicle • Each client should bring their own mask During each tour, disinfectant gel will be available, which should be requested and used whenever necessary.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.