Alexandria private excursion tour from Cairo
Have breakfast and then drive to Alexandria, about 2.30 hours long you will visit the place of Alexander the great, Cleopatra & Mark Antony. Once you reach Alexandria you will visit:
• Catacombs: The ancient Roman cemetery back to the 3rd century, about 32 m under the ground
• The Roman Theater: Back to the 5th century
• Qaitbay citadel: Back to the 14 century, it is the original location of the Pharos lighthouse (one of the seven wonders of the ancient world) overlooks the Mediterranean Sea.
• The newly rebuilt Library of Alexandria: Outside panoramic visit to the biggest library in Egypt and the revival of ancient Alexandria library.
• Finish your day tour and then drive Back to Cairo & Overnight in Cairo hotel
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private Professional tour guide through your tours
- All sightseeing tours as stated in the itinerary
- All entrance fees to all sites as indicated in the itinerary
- All transfers by a private A/C vehicle through your tours.
- Entry/Admission - Catacombs of Kom el Shoqafa
What's excluded :
- Pick up & drop off Cairo airport
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- Any tour not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping (Recommended)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Catacombs of Kom el Shoqafa, Kom Al Shokafa, Alexandria 21599 Egypt
The Romans Catacombs back to the 3rd century
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Bibliotheca Alexandrina, El Shatby, Alexandria 30100 Egypt
THe biggest Library in the world
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you you from all Cairo & Giza hotels. Please send us the hotel name.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.