Alexandria Highlights from Cairo Private Day Trip
Day Trip provided and organized by Aladin Tours Travel Agency with an Egyptology guide and air conditioned vehicle with Lunch included.
As a Travel agency, We are very experienced in organizing this trips with comfortable way
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Catacombs of Kom el Shoqafa
- Entry/Admission - Serapeum and Pompey's Pillar
- Entry/Admission - Sabil-Kuttab of Sultan Qayt Bay
- Entry/Admission - Bibliotheca Alexandrina
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Catacombs of Kom el Shoqafa, Kom Al Shokafa, Alexandria 21599 Egypt
Venture into the Catacombs of Kom El Shoqafa. Mixing the best of Egyptian, Greek and Roman funerary art, this roman necropolis was one of the seven wonders of the medieval world.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Serapeum and Pompey's Pillar, Pompey's Pillar, Al Karah WA at Toubageyah WA Kafr Al Ghates, Karmouz, Alexandria Governorate, Egypt
you can't miss the monumental Pompey Pillar. The pillar was erected in the glory of the emperor Diocletian in 291, therefore it has nothing to do with Pompei ! This impressive structure is located on the ruins of the temple of Serapis, the Egyptian-Greek god and protector of Alexandria. Next to the Pillar, you can admire a sphinx built in honor of Serapis.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Sabil-Kuttab of Sultan Qayt Bay, Sheikhoun Street, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Discover then Qaitbay Citadel, built on the vestige of what used to be one of the seven wonders of the ancient world : the lighthouse of Alexandria. Erected by Sultan Ashram Sayf El Din Qait Bay the citadel was specially constructed to protect Alexandria from the invasion of the Ottoman Empire.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bibliotheca Alexandrina, El Shatby, Alexandria 30100 Egypt
Continue your journey by visiting the Great Library of Alexandria, one of the ancient seven wonders. The Library used to keep preciously an incredible number of scrolls. Unfortunately, the original one, dated to the 3th century, was totally destroyed by a fire. You will be able to visit the new library which is both a tribute to the ancient one and a try to restore to Alexandria its former glory.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.