Alexandria Full Day Private Tour-Discover the Historical Sights & Museums
Private Full Day trip to Alexandria from Alexandria or From Cairo with Qualified Egyptologist & Lunch included.
Get a visit to Alexandria Egypt's second city on the Mediterranean.Discover the old sites and history of Alexandria from its ancient Egyptian roots through the Classical period to Roman times and beyond on an enlightening full-day tour visit the Roman Theatre and Catacombs and the fortress of Qitbay the original place of legendary Lighthouse of Alexandria one of the Seven wonders of the world.National Museum of the city enjoy lunch on the Mediterranean.
Roman Auditorium Theater
National Museum of Alexandria
Catacomb Roman tomb
Fortress from outside
Lunch in Luxury Restaurant
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- All activities
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Alexandria National Museum
- Entry/Admission - Catacombs of Kom el Shoqafa
- Entry/Admission - Roman Amphitheatre
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Alexandria National Museum, 110 El Horreya Rd. Raml Station, Alexandria 21599 Egypt
The Alexandria National Museum is a museum in Alexandria, Egypt. It was inaugurated the 31 December 2003 by Hosni Mubarak and it is located in a renovated Italian style palace in Tariq Al-Horreya Street. The building used to be home to the United States consulate.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Catacombs of Kom el Shoqafa, Kom Al Shokafa, Alexandria 21599 Egypt
The catacombs of Kom El Shoqafa is a historical archaeological site located in Alexandria, Egypt and is considered one of the Seven Wonders of the Middle Ages
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Roman Amphitheatre, Raml Station Square At Kom El Dekka near the Roman Museum, Alexandria 21599 Egypt
"Basically Amphitheatre means double theatre and were grand and impressive in structure. Usually built in semi-circular shape, Amphitheatre was an open-air theatre with no curtains on the stage.
The Roman Theatre of Egypt is modest in size and most of the part of the structure is in ruined condition but still it is an excellent ancient structure of Roman period of Egypt. The theatre also consists of numerous galleries erected crudely."
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Citadel of Qaitbay, Alexandria, As Sayalah Sharq, Qesm Al Gomrok, Alexandria Governorate, Egypt
Sultan Qaitbey built this picturesque fortress during the 14th century to defend Alexandria from the advances of the Ottoman Empire. His efforts were in vain since the Ottomans took control of Egypt in 1512, but the fortress has remained, strategically located on a thin arm of land that extends out into Alexandria’s harbor from the corniche.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we can pick you up from any hotel in Cairo or Alexandria
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.