Alexandria Day Trip Including Lunch from Cairo
A day tour to Alexandria by air-conditioned deluxe vehicle with your private tour guide. Alexandria is the bride of the Mediterranean Sea, enjoy a day there seeing the Greco-roman and Islamic history.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private AC vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Alexandria, Alexandria, Alexandria Governorate
Your qualified Egyptologist will pick you up at 7:30am from your hotel in Cairo or Giza, after that you will be transferred by air-conditioned deluxe vehicle with your private tour guide. You will arrive at Alexandria around 10.00am to start you day to by visiting Qaitbay Fort. The fort of Sultan Qaitbay is one of the symbols of Alexandria,it was built on the ancient island of Pharos, over the ruins of the world-famous lighthouse in 1477-1480 AD. Next up you will visit The Serapeum and Pompey's Pillar. On the site of the ancient temple of Serapis (local god of Alexandria) there is the tallest column,carved out of a block of red granite,the column erroneously attributed to Pompey.
Next you will move onto the Roman Odeum (theatre), which is the small Roman odeum at Kom al-Dikka dates from the 4th century AD and originally had a roof,its tiers could accommodate 600 spectators. Proceed onto the Catacombs of Kom al-Shuqafa ( Roman tombs ), the most important hypogeum in Alexandria,the Kom al-Shuqafa catacombs date from the 2nd century AD.
At the end of the day you will see the Alexandria Bibliotheca (from outside) before returning back to your hotel in Cairo or Giza. Lunch is including in between visits at a local restaurant.
Duration: 10 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Cairo International Airport, Oruba، Road، El Nozha, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.