Alexandria Day Tour
Drive to the Mediterranean coastal city of Egypt. enjoy with the most incredible places like Fort Qaitbey (the harbor front) ,Serapeum (Egyptian-Greco temple to the god Serapis) ,Pompey’s Pillar (Roman triumphal column) ,Roman Kom al-Dikka (amphitheatre) Catacombs of Kom el Shuqqafa (Roman necropolis) ,Alexandria Library Citadel of Qaitbai
per adult from
8 to 12 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Tour guide
What's excluded :
- Tipping (Driver - Tour Guide)
- All Fees and Taxes
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Fort Qaitbey, 29 88545 N 31. 21372 E, Alexandria 21599 Egypt
The Citadel of Qaitbay is a 15th-century defensive fortress located on the Mediterranean sea coast, in Alexandria, Egypt. It was established in 1477 AD by Sultan Al-Ashraf Sayf al-Din Qa'it Bay. The Citadel is situated on the eastern side of the northern tip of Pharos Island at the mouth of the Eastern Harbour.
Pass By: Bibliotheca Alexandrina, El Shatby, Alexandria 30100 Egypt
The Great Library of Alexandria in Alexandria, Egypt, was one of the largest and most significant libraries of the ancient world. The Library was part of a larger research institution called the Mouseion, which was dedicated to the Muses, the nine goddesses of the arts.
Departure Point :Citadel of Qaitbay, Alexandria, As Sayalah Sharq, Qesm Al Gomrok, Alexandria Governorate, Egypt
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :3/15/2020 - 11/2/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.