Alexandria: Archeological Day Tour
Visit the Catacombs of Kom El Shokafa
See the Roman Amphitheater & The Library of Alexandria Manuscripts museum
Stop for a photo at Pompay’s Pillar
Visit the oldest church in Africa
See the site of the Lighthouse, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World
Walk across Stanley Bridge
per adult from
What's included :
- Entrance fees
- All transfers by air-conditioned vehicle
- Expert tour guide
- All Service charges & taxes
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Visit: Alexandria National Museum, 110 El Horreya Rd. Raml Station, Alexandria 21599 Egypt
First, you will be picked up from your hotel before visiting the Catacombs of Kom El Shokafa which are the largest Roman Cemetery. Then, visit the Roman Amphitheater of Alexandria with the display of the sunken monuments. Drive by Pompay’s Pillar and stop for a photo.
Your next stop is the library of Alexandria; the biggest library in the world. Visit its open court, manuscripts museum, president Saddat Museum, and the impressions of Alexandria Museum.
Afterwards, visit the church of St. Mark – the oldest church in Africa as well as the Abbo Elabbas Mosque. Continue to see the outside of Quaitbay castle which was built on the same site as the ancient Lighthouse.
Then, visit the gardens of Montaza and the royal gardens of King Farouk. See the royal palaces of Haramlek and Salamlek, and finally, walk along the famous Montaza bridge.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Alexandria National Museum, 110 El Horreya Rd. Raml Station, Alexandria 21599 Egypt
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.