Alentejo Olive Oil Tour
This is a unique tour as you will visit Alentejo producers with unique and superior quality products, and will have contact with the local culture in an exclusive and premium way.
The day of the tour starts with pick up at your place of stay in Lisbon or central Alentejo, where you will be transported to the properties where you will explore Alentejo products.
This is a gastronomic tour focused on the exploration of olive oil and olives. Customers will explore the olive grove and take a guided olive oil tasting with the producer. Lunch will be served on the farm or in a regional restaurant, depending on availability. To finish off in a big way we will have a premium wine tasting and a guided tour in a winery in the Alentejo region.
After the end of activities, clients will return to their place of stay between Lisbon and Central Alentejo.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Olive oil guided tasting
- Alcoholic Beverages - Premium Wine Tasting
- Guided tour to the Olive groove
- Guided tour to a regional winery
What's excluded :
- acquisition of additional products
- This is a gastronomic tour focused on the exploration of olive oil and olives. Customers will explore the olive grove and guided olive oil tasting. Lunch will be served on the farm or in a regional restaurant, depending on availability. To finish off in a big way we will have a premium tasting and a guided tour in a winery in the Alentejo region.
• Alentejo Oil + Alentejo Bread
• Alentejo Cheese and Sausages
• Pork Cheeks
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up in Lisbon or any city in central Alentejo, to be arranged at the time of booking.Transfer is exclusive for your group and your tour.Airports
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
- Administração do Porto de Lisboa, Doca Alcântara, 1350 Lisboa, Portugal
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/3/2020 - 10/22/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.