Alcazar, Cathedral and Giralda + Santa Cruz
With this private visit, we will have the opportunity to discover Seville in depth by getting to know two of the city's most important monuments, the Cathedral and the Alcazar.
In a city where some of its main monuments are World Heritage Sites, we cannot avoid visiting them in depth. In this visit to the largest Gothic Cathedral in the world and the Alcazar of Seville, which is the oldest royal palace in Europe, we will get to know the two most important buildings in the city in depth. In this essential stop to discover the Andalusian capital, always accompanied by an official guide, we will tour these spaces that will surely not stop surprising you as you discover them. On our tour we will avoid waiting in long queues as we enter and learn from an expert all the details of these unique buildings in the world. To complete the route, a short walk through the Santa Cruz neighbourhood. An essential route to visit Seville.
per adult from
What's included :
- A guide will accompany you during the tour.
- Daily departures.
- Half day visits.
- Official guide.
- Private visit, only your group will participate in this activity.
- Tickets to Real Alcazar, Catedral and Giralda.
- Entry/Admission - Catedral de Sevilla
- Entry/Admission - Torre Giralda
What's excluded :
- Any other service not specified in the "INCLUDES" section.
- Extras and personal expenses.
- Food and drinks.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Real Alcazar de Sevilla, Patio de Banderas, s/n, 41004 Seville Spain
Real Alcazar of Seville, which is the oldest royal palace in Europe.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Catedral de Sevilla, Avenida de la Constitucion s/n, 41001 Seville Spain
Cathedral of Seville is the largest Gothic Cathedral in the world.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Torre Giralda, Avenida La Constitucion S/N, 41001 Seville Spain
It is next to the Catedral of Seville.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Barrio Santa Cruz, Seville Spain
A walk throught the Santa Cruz neighbourhood is an essential route to visit Seville.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Plaza del Triunfo, Pl. del Triunfo, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
Departure Time :9:45 AM
Return Detail :Barrio de Santa Cruz, Calle Mesón del Moro, 1, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.