Alcazar and Cathedral Tour
Guided tour of the most emblematic monuments of Sevilla. We offer a tour of the Real Alcázar, the oldest royal palace in Europe which houses various palaces and ancient gardens, scene of ""Game of Thrones". We will continue with the visit of the third largest Cathedral in the world and its rich heritage. At the end of the tour, you can enjoy the wonderful views of the city climbing by foot Giralda tower (on your own).
IMPORTANT: The entrance ticket of Alcazar is nominative. Each ticket belongs to one person identified with ID card or Passport. It is mandatory to bring the original document the day of the tour. Alcazar does not allow changes or cancellations. Cancellations up 24 hours before the tour starts can have a refund of 50%.
In certain dates, this tour could be conducted in english/spanish
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Visit monuments inside
- Tickets of monuments
- Entry/Admission - Catedral de Sevilla
- Entry/Admission - Real Alcazar de Sevilla
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Catedral de Sevilla, Avenida de la Constitucion s/n, 41001 Seville Spain
Guided tour of the third largest Cathedral in the world. Join our tour and discover one of the most impressive Cathedrals. At the end of the tour, enjoy the beautiful views climbing the Giralda tower.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Real Alcazar de Sevilla, Patio de Banderas, s/n, 41004 Seville Spain
Skip the line and explore with us the Royal Alcázar of Seville. Centuries of history, masterpiece of Mudéjar architecture, centenary gardens converge in the oldest royal palace in Europe.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Pl. del Triunfo, 1, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
Return Detail :Cathedral of Saint Mary of the See, 41004, Seville, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- The entrance ticket of Alcazar is nominative. Each ticket belongs to one person identified with ID card or Passport. It is mandatory to bring the original document the day of the tour. Alcazar does not allow changes or cancellations.
- The tour may be done in two languages simultaneously
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- All participants need to make reservation, including infants.
- Presentation 15 minutes earlier for checking. The tour starts punctually. Late arrivals will be unable to join the tour and will lose their deposit.
- Sevilla Official Tours is not responsible for any inconveniences that monuments decisions may cause, such as changes in opening/closing times, restriction of any area for security, restoring or any other reason.
- ID or Passport mandatory
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.