ALBERT TOURS : Excursion SAFARI 4x4
Moorea Albert 4x4 Jeep Tours is the Best tour Company on the island the best way to get up close with nature and stunning views. Take a safari tour in the Island of Moorea , Explore and embark on a life-enriching experience!
You will visit :
River ,feed the "eel"
Cook's Bay and Opunohu Bay
Local Stand with tropical fruit , juice ,Ice Cream (at your charge)
Juice Factory and Distillery ROTUI
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pineapple tasting
- local jam tasting
- juice and liquor tasting
- Entry/Admission - Magic Mountain
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Magic Mountain, Near Opunohu Bay Droit d'accès : 200F/Personne - Paiement sur place, 98729 French Polynesia
Spectacular view from the top of "Magic Mountain," which is truly magical. You can only access this through 4 wheel drive or ATV. which is a ton of fun! The road is narrow and steep but offers a magnificent vantage point to see the mountains and the absolutely gorgeous clear blue water of Moorea.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Belvedere Lookout, French Polynesia
Amazing and unique lookout offering breathtaking views of mountains, bays and farmland.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Mont Rotui, Moorea-Maiao, French Polynesia
Rotui Mountain separates Cook's Bay from Opunohu Bay , it is surrounded by beautiful Pineapple plantation and tropical fruit plantation.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Marae Titiroa, French Polynesia
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We provided free transportation from your location area (hotels, airbnb,motels,vacation rentals..)Airports
- Temae Airport, French Polynesia
- Papeete Port, Pape'ete 98714, French Polynesia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks is recommended for Travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.