Alberobello by bike with Apulian aperitif
We will ride in the heart of Valle d'Itria between country trulli and historic farms. Together we will reach Alberobello and tell you about its architectural beauty and its history. We will visit the trulli, now a UNESCO World Heritage site, the Church of Sant'Antonio and the monumental area. The Trullo Siamese, Trullo Sovrano and the Basilica of the Santi Medici and the RIone Aia Piccola. When we return to Noci we will stop for a typically Apulian refreshment and we have an identical menu even for those with gluten or lactose intolerances.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- RCT insurance
- Lunch - At the end of the tour you can enjoy an excellent typical Apulian aperitif
- Use of bicycle
- Entry/Admission - I Trulli di Alberobello - World Heritage Site
- Entry/Admission - Trullo Siamese
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Trullo Sovrano
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: I Trulli di Alberobello - World Heritage Site, Alberobello Italy
We will ride in tranquility up to Alberobello, the Capital of the Trulli, a UNESCO heritage site.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Trullo Siamese, Via Monte Pasubio 6, 70011, Alberobello Italy
The Siamese trullo is perhaps among the oldest trulli of Alberobello ... its architecture so strange and I will tell you about the legend ...
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Trullo Sovrano, Piazza Sacramento 10, 70011, Alberobello Italy
Trullo from the 1600s with furnished rooms, such as the bedroom in the raised floor, and a Mediterranean garden.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Via Principe Umberto, 8, 70015 Noci BA, Italy
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.