Albayzin and Sacromonte private tour at sunset with tapas
Visiting the Albayzin and Sacromonte quarters is a must for every curious traveler. The esence of the city is here, in its labyrinthine streets full of legends.
The neighborhood of Albayzin, declared a World Heritage Site in 1984, was the origin of the current city of Granada, still retaining all the magic of its Arabic past. Narrow streets and white houses built at random, the famous Cármenes of Granada.
This tour is a perfect complement to the visit of the Alhambra, as it allows us to see how the Arab and Christian culture are intermingled in the city and how beautiful is Granada from the other side. This is a late afternoon and evening tour. Your starting time will always ensure that you reach Saint Nicholas viewpoint by sunset.
Not to miss a charming cave/bar, while having tapas and a drink.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local guide
- Drink and tapas
- Private tour
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Albayzin, On the Hillside Opposite the Alhambra, 08010 Granada Spain
Declared a World Heritage Site in 1984, was the origin of the current city of Granada
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sacromonte, Granada Spain
A picturesque and idyllic place on the outskirts of the urban center of Granada
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cueva La Rocio, Camino Sacromonte 70, 18010 Granada Spain
Founded in 1951, La Rocio is one of the first gypsy zambras and one of the most traditional Sacromonte Granada caves.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Plaza Isabel la Católica, 18009 Granada, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.