Albanian history: Kruja and the National Park of Qafshtama
Every tourist that visits Albania shouldn’t miss the opportunity to visit the city of Kruja. The city is located less than one hour away from Tirana. Inhabited since the Illyrian age, this city has a lot to tell about Albanian Culture. You will visit the historical center, where you will also find Kruja Bazaar, one of the oldest bazaars in Albania. Then you will visit Kruje castle with the ethnographical museum and the Kruja museum dedicated to Skenderbeg, the national hero of Albania. Your last stop will Qafë-Shtamë National park. Enjoy your tour!
per adult from
What's included :
- Entry ticket to: Skenderbej Museum
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- My tour assistent
- Attention: To make this tour is required a minimum of 2 persons!
- Entry/Admission - Kruja Castle
What's excluded :
- Pick up/ Drop off
- All not mentioned at the section ''included''
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kruja Castle, Near Tirana, Kruje 1501 Albania
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Qafshtama National Park, Durrës County, Albania
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Bashkia Durrës (Durrës City Hall), Sheshi Liria 15, Durrës, Albania
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.