Albaicín and Sacromonte Walking Tour with Lid
We will make a 3-hour guided tour that offers the best panoramic views of Granada and the Alhambra. We will visit streets and charismatic monuments, we will stop at the different viewpoints and taste a tapa with a drink in one of the most important caves dedicated to flamenco in the Sacromonte neighborhood.
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - Tapa and drink in the Cueva de la Rocio
- Entry/Admission - Cueva La Rocio
What's excluded :
- Private transport
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sacromonte, Granada Spain
We will visit the gypsy neighborhood famous for singing and dancing where flamenco shows are offered daily. The houses excavated in the rock stand out. We will enjoy the panoramic views of the city of Granada.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Albaicín, Granada, Spain
We will walk the steep streets of the Moorish neighborhood of El Albaicín, declared a World Heritage Site in 1984, and we will look out at its viewpoints, carmen and teahouses. We will pass through the Mirador del Palacio de Carlos V from where we will be able to see the labyrinth of narrow streets and whitewashed houses with reddish roofs built by the 11th century zirid dynasty. We will walk through the exteriors of the houses with an austere appearance as a memory of the architecture of the Muslims, who built their houses with discreet exteriors, leaving the luxury and beauty for the enjoyment of the families that inhabited them. We will stop at the Mirador de San Nicolás from where we can contemplate the best views of the Alhambra, which allow us to obtain a global image of the monumental complex.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Cueva La Rocio, Camino Sacromonte 70, 18010 Granada Spain
We will visit the Cueva de la Rocío, one of the first gypsy zambras in Sacromonte that has continued since the 1950s under the direction of the Maya family, one of the most important names in the world of flamenco. In recent years it has received the visit of celebrities such as Michelle Obama, Bill Clinton and the Kings of Spain, Don Juan Carlos and Doña Sofía. On the terrace that has the Cueva de la Rocío, we will taste a tapa with a drink while enjoying the views of the Sacromonte neighborhood and the Alhambra.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Plaza de Santa Ana, Plaza de Sta. Ana, Granada, Spain
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.