Albaicin quarter - night private tour
Visit the most charismatic and beautiful quarter of Granada under the moonlight, hand by hand with an official tour guide, taking you through alleys, squares, and amazing corners, full of history and tradition. Our tour guides, local young professionals, will show you all the secret corners that visitors could never find by themselves.
Fall in love with the views of the majestic Alhambra from the famous San Nicolás viewpoint and take an unforgettable experience back home with you.
Iberian, Romans, Goths, Arabs, and Christians have left here their influence and heritage, and all of this is here waiting to be discovered by you.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Professional art historian guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Plaza Nueva, Granada Spain
The tour begins in the Plaza de Santa Ana, the center of the city, where the guide will make a brief historical introduction about the people and cultures that have lived in the Albaicin.
Pass By: Carrera del Darro, Granada Spain
Carrera del Darro, considered by many to be one of the most beautiful streets in the world. We leave the river to begin to climb the hill full of whitewashed houses and flowery balconies and walk through narrow alleys, an example of the Islamic heritage of the city.
Stop At: Mirador de San Nicolas, Calle Espaldas a San Nicolas s/n, 18009 Granada Spain
At the top we will find the world-famous viewpoint of San Nicolás, with one of the most spectacular views of the Alhambra. Small stop about 10 minutes to take pictures and enjoy the views.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Plaza Larga, Albayzin, Granada Spain
Then comes the turn of Plaza Larga, Arco de las Pesas, Church of El Salvador, El Chapiz slope.
Pass By: Paseo de los Tristes, Paseo del Padre Manjon 2, 18010 Granada Spain
Paseo de los Tristes, full of cafes and restaurants where you can enjoy a glass of wine with the omnipresent Alhambra in front of us.
Departure Point :Calle Cárcel Baja, 2, 18001 Granada, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Travelers are required to wear personal masks and observe social distancing during the experience.
- Guides will worn masks and gloves.
- In place procedures frequent cleaning or sanitizing.
- It is recommended to the client to have his own headset.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.