Alba, a thousand faces of the capital of the Langhe
Alba city tour with professional tour guide. The route will lead you to admire the most curious aspects of the history of the city, through its most important monuments and its most significant characters.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional tour guide
What's excluded :
- Anything not specifically mentioned in the "what it includes"
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chiesa della Maddalena, Via Vittorio Emanuele 28, 12051, Alba Italy
Opportunity to admire one of the most beautiful examples of Piedmontese Baroque
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Piazza Risorgimento, 12051 Alba CN, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.