Alaska Bear Viewing Tour to Wolverine Creek from Soldotna, Alaska
Fly with us across Cook Inlet to Wolverine Creek, and view the majestic Alaska Range including active volcanoes Mt. Redoubt, Mt. Spur and Mt. Iliamna. Viewing bears with your professional guide, from the safety of our comfortable boats, allows for close up and personal bear viewing. Enjoy a fresh grilled salmon snack prepared especially for you and then a grand scenic flight over a glacier on your return flight. This world renowned location offers the most affordable Alaska bear viewing trip. This is a 6.5 hour trip.
per adult from
6 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- Round trip flight to and from Wolverine Creek
- Snacks - (fresh salmon grill)
What's excluded :
- Rain gear
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: High Adventure Air, Soldotna, AK
Your adventure starts at beautiful Longmere Lake, in Soldotna, Alaska, where you will meet your guide and pilot. Your guide will help you with needed equipment for your fishing excursion, which includes hip waders, fishing poles and tackle. Bring your own rain gear, and packed lunch. Your pilot will help you board one of our DeHavilland Beaver Float planes. Relax and enjoy a scenic, 30 minute flight to your destination. Weather permitting, you will fly over a majestic glacier cascading off of the ice fields of the Alaska Mountain range.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Wolverine Creek, Alaska 99645, USA
Once you land, your guide will escort you to your boat, maximum of 5 people. Along your short boat ride to the fishing hole, we often see bear feeding on wild Alaska salmon. Enjoy approximately 5 hours of bear viewing and sightseeing. In addition, your guide will prepare a delicious fresh salmon grill snack. Our plane will return at the end of your tour to pick you up for another gorgeous 30 minute flight back to Longmere Lake.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :High Adventure Air Charter, 38675 Longmere Lk Ct, Soldotna, AK 99669, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 5 people per booking
- Must call our office the day before to confirm tour check in time
- Dress warm
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.