Alanya 3 Hour Horse Back Riding
3 hour horse riding tour through the Taurus Mountains and banana gardens to the ancient city of Syedra. Great choice for beginners and experienced equestrians.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of helmet
- 3-hours horse riding
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Join this exciting horseback tour and see the spectacular Turkish landscape around the beautiful resort town of Alanya.
The Alanya Horse Club is located only 30 minutes from the town of Alanya. Enjoy a transfer from a central meeting point in town to the horse club and get acquainted with your professional guide.
After a short orientation, set out on an unforgettable journey through Turkey's beautiful countryside, from the outskirts of Alanya to the ancient city of Syedra. Enjoy the spectacular mountainous landscape above the seaside, and the breathtaking views from atop the Taurus Mountains. Admire the beautiful Alanya Peninsula and the castle walls that run around it, as well as spectacular views of the Mediterranean Sea and the numerous banana gardens that surround it.
Your horse riding tour will then lead you on a leisurely journey to the ancient city of Syedra to visit the beautiful ruins of the Syedra Castle. From here, enjoy more views over Alanya and the surrounding landscap.
• Alanya Gardens, On the outskirts of Alanya town, Alanya Turkey
• Tours in Alanya, Alanya Turkey
• Horse Riding by Tours in Alanya, Gullerpinari Mah. Yenilmez Cad. No: 4/B, Alanya 07400 Turkey
• Valanii Day Tours, Gullerpinari mah., Yenilmez Cd. 4/a, Alanya Turkey
• Syedra Antik Kenti, Seki Koyu, Alanya Turkey
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.