Alameda Market Fruit Tour
If Colombia is synonymous with color it is probably because of its fruits and food rich diversity. Fill your mouth of new flavors by booking this 4-hour fruit tour around La Alameda market. Walk around its streets, learn about Colombian customs and traditions and keep refreshing along the day with the best of Cali’s fruits. Discover lulo, one of the most iconic ones in the city and enjoy a day with all of your senses.
• A walk along La Alameda traditional market
• A brief introduction to Colombia’s rich history of diversity through Cali
• Samples of typical fruits and juices of the region: lulo, borojó, guanabana and more
• An incredible chance to get in touch with locals and their stories
• Memories full of senses about colors, smells and flavors of this Pacific city
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Risk Insurance
- Gran Colombia Tours Guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Samples of typical fruits and juices of the region
- Entry/Admission - Galeria Alameda
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cali, Cali, Valle del Cauca Department
Dive into Colombian culture and Cali’s flavors through this local experience of tasting fruits at La Alameda market
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Galeria Alameda, Calle 8, Cali Colombia
La Alameda market, a traditional market in Cali, where you can find all kinds of fresh fruit and vegetables. One of the first things you will taste is lulo, considered as an axis of Cali’s flavors, a sour green fruit that not only has healthy properties, but it also works as a natural energizer. You will have a juice taste of lulada and you will discover all the creativity that comes with mixing and creating plates with fruits.
Along the market you will learn about the history and people who conform the place, and you will also have the chance of interacting with locals, knowing their stories and their traditions and feeling their warmth and joyful vibe.
While tasting all kind of fruits, our guide will tell you a little bit about each one, like where they are mostly grown or the popular beliefs behind them as well as their different culinary uses.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick-up our clients anywhere within Cali city - hotels, hostels, Airbnb, vacation rentals, points of interest, and also at Alfonso Bonilla Aragón International Airport.Airports
- Aeropuerto Internacional Alfonso Bonilla Aragón, Palmira, Valle del Cauca, Colombia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- At Gran Colombia Tours we ensure your well-being and safety. Our team of tour guides, drivers, and collaborators are prepared to assist you by complying with all biosecurity protocols. We protect ourselves from COVID-19 with all the measures to welcome you back.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.