Al Tannoura Egyptian Heritage Dance Troupe Cairo
Enjoy amazing wekalet el Ghouri Tanoura in Cairo which considered the most amazing Egyptian traditional musical nights, Wekalet El Ghoury, is an architecturally stunning arts center in El Azhar in Cairo.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick up services from your hotel & return
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking escorted representative
- Entrance fees to the show
- Bottled water during your trip.
- All taxes & service charge
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Optional activities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cairo, Cairo, Cairo Governorate
Maptours representative will pick you up from your hotel and transfer you to attend the Tannoura show which takes place at Wekalet El Ghoury built in 1504 A.D during the reign of Mamelukes. Tannoura show is the most amazing Egyptian Folk musical nights, it's performed by ‘El Tanoura Troupe for the Cultural Heritage’; which has given varied performances in over 30 countries. At the beginning , Selections of Folkloric music will be played by local Egyptian musicians, previewing The Egypt’s musical heritage. Then comes The Tanoura Dance show and lastly they end it with a very special spiritual Whirling Dervish (Darawish) performing. After the Show ends, you will be transferred to your hotel .
N.B: Entrance at 18:15 and the show starts at 07:30
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Kindly advise your phone number to arrange the pickup time and location with our Representative
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.