Al-Salt: Harmony Trail and Al-Maidan Street Guided Walking Tour from Dead Sea
Travel to Al-Salt city the old capital of Jordan where you will find a local community waiting for you at the entrance welcoming you to an Arab lifestyle experience. Enjoy a guided walking tour of the Harmony Trail that combines the life style between Muslims and Christians. Explore the Al Ein Plaza, the English Evangelical Hospital Complex, and many other significant landmarks of the city. End the tour at Al - Maidan Street and visit the Al - Hammam Street Shops for some shopping at your own leisure.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private transfer by an air-conditioned vehicle according to the number of participants
- English-speaking escort on the drive
- Local English-speaking guide at Al-Salt
What's excluded :
- Local guide where not mentioned
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees to additional sites
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Al Salt, Al Salt, Balqa Governorate
Start the tour by pickup from the hotel in Dead Sea to go to Al – Salt city, the old capital of Jordan. Meet the local guide at Abu Jaber House one of the oldest houses in Al – Salt turned into museum. Set off to on foot tour of the Harmony Trail that combines the life style between Muslims and Christians up till now. Visit of Al Ein Plaza, English Evangelical Hospital Complex, View of the Qaqish House, The Great Mosque, Dormition of Virgin Mary Orthodox Church School, Al - Khader Orthodox Church, Madafa Al - Khalili to know about the traditional life and cultural habits of Arabs in the past and till now.
End the tour at Al - Maidan Street and walk to Al - Hammam Street Shops to pass by the Latin Church for free time for shopping. Return to Amman.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Hotel in Dead Sea area onlyDates: Daily except FridaysReturn point: Returns to original departure point
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No refund for any services not taken by the clients
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.