Al Ain City Tour From Dubai
Al Ain is known as the Garden City of UAE. It is the greenest place in the kingdom with lots of natural springs and palm groves.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up & Drop-off from your place in Dubai
- Jabel Hafeet Mountain
- Hot Water Springs
- Al Ain Zoo
- Al Ain Museum
- Al Ain Fort
- Al Ain Oasis
- Camel Market
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This tour takes us to the greenest of the emirates - Al Ain. This 'garden city' boasts a popular university, located at 120km from Dubai. Lush green farms of vegetables and date palms are abundant. Our next destination is the largest camel market in the U.A.E, where dealers come from around the Gulf to buy and sell racing animals. We then arrive at the Hili Gardens, famous for archaeological excavations from the third millennium B.0 and ancient tombs.
Proceeding towards Al Ain Museum and the palm oasis, we witness thousands of palm trees so typical of Arabia.
We proceed to Jebel Hafeet - the tallest mountain in the U.A.E. A stunning bird's-eye view from Jebel Hafeet and the hot springs at the foot of the mountain create a lasting sensory experience.
Departure Point :Pick-up & Drop-off Included from anywhere in Dubai City.
Departure Time :Sat - Fri: 09:00 am to 05:00 pm
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.