Akureyri Airport Transfer
Comfortable, personal and convenient transfer service to and from Akureyri airport.
We keep an eye on the arrival time of the flight and will be there when you arrive.
per adult from
5 to 15 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- The name provided in the booking will be the name that will be on the sign that the driver will be holding while picking you up at the hotel or the arrivals hall at the airport.
This transfer is available both to and from the airport.
The route is direct, but we also offer a town sightseeing at additional cost.
Please inform us on which flight you are arriving/departing when booking
Departure Point :
If your pickup/dropoff point is not on the list, no problem, just let us know where you want to be picked up, and we will figure it out. There are additional fees for pickups outside of Akureyri Please provide information about what flight you are arriving/departing on when booking
AirportsAkureyri Airport, Akureyri Iceland
OtherHof Cultural and Conference Centre, Strandgata 12, 600 Akureyri, Iceland - In front of main entrance
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Akureyri sightseeing 9/1/2019 - 10/22/2021
Akureyri airport transfer 9/1/2019 - 10/22/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Akureyri, Iceland - Drop off at the airport or wherever you wish in or around Akureyri
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Gloves provided for passengers, Facemasks for sale for passengers.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.