Akumal + ATV
You will arrive at our meeting point in Akumal, where you can contemplate the incredible cenote Puerta Maya; After receiving the guide's instructions, you will begin the tour by atv through paths that will take you to the incredible cenote Jaguar and Alux, having free time to swim. Upon returning to the meeting point you will perform the zipline watering installed in the Puerta Maya cenote and you will taste a small snack. The tour continues to the port of Akumal where you will take a boat to snorkel in the coral reef (Sanctuary of various species of turtles).
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Akumal, Akumal, Yucatan Peninsula
Travelers will have the experience of enjoying the paradise of Akumal, calm waters, spectacular landscapes. As well as fun activities in ATV and snorkeling
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Not every hotel picks up, it is important to check when making the reservation.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is important that passengers wear their mask, as well as their own towel (in case of performing an aquatic activity), for security measures. The staff team has the necessary requirements to keep the area sanitized and have better control of the program.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.