Akshardham with Bike Tour in Traditional neighbourhood
A guided tour to Akshardham temple made by stone craftsmen in of marble & sandstone. Beautiful stone work, carvings, paintings giving an with insight into the temple’s story about its founders and Hinduism. Also have a fun Bicycle rickshaw ride into the adjoining bustling neighborhood with a traditional Indian culture and many temples of its own
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Local guide
- Tricycle rickshaw ride
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- any shows/concerts inside the temple
- 0800-1400hrs met our local guide outside the Akshardham metro station and get walking to the temple. Soon, the sprawling complex of the temple will leave you awestrcuk. A courtyard designed in the style of a step-well would be your first step towards experiencing the ‘positive power’. The story of temple is embodied in the philosophy of Hinduism and its transcendental preaching across all sects and religions. As you explore, you will find beautifully sculpted statues, paintings, carvings, inscriptions and murals that would embark you on a journey towards spirituality. From simple practices of humanity in compassion, kindness and its percolating effects from one to all; a part to the whole is beautifully explained here.
Later come out of the temple and hop on a bicycle rickshaw to have a cultural extravaganza in a crowded yet traditional neighborhood.
Pass through the markets, a "durga" temple, "hanumana" temple and also a Sikh temple.
to conclude our guide will drop you back to the akshardham metro station.
Departure Point :Outside Akshardham Metro station
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Outside Akshardham Metro station
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is formal
- NO Cameras, luggage allowed inside, you will have to deposit them at the temples cloak room
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.