Akosombo-Shai hills Safari Tour
This tour will lingered in the mind of the travelers because it is going to be fun and adventure and many more.
per adult from
10 to 15 hours
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
- Guiding Fees
- Car Rental Fees and Fuel Cost
- Entry/Admission - Dodi World
- Entry/Admission - Shai Hills Resource Reserve
- Entry/Admission - Akosombo Hydro Plant
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dodi World, Akosombo, Ghana
This tour takes travelers to Dodi Princess a ferry where they would have opportunity to have lunch on board and meet other travelers as well as socialize with them. It is a fun fair and adventure tour. travelers will also have opportunity to cruise on Volta River.
Duration: 8 hours
Stop At: Adomi Bridge, Ghana
Tourists would have opportunity to walk on the Adomi Bridge, the longest Bridge in Ghana, where they can take photos and see Volta River and other surrounding villages.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Shai Hills Resource Reserve, Akosombo-Tema Rd Ghana
Our first stop on this tour will be the Shai Hills Resources Reserve. We will go on a two hours safari in the reserve to see Monkeys, Antelopes and different species of birds. We will also explore some caves and climb hills. The protected area was home to the Shai people before they were ejected by the British in 1892, remains of Shai peoples works can still be found at the reserve.
The Shai Hills Resource Reserve is covered with grassland and low dry forest vegetation. There are nearly 400 plant species spread on the 5 separate hills at the Shai Hills Resource Reserve. There are nearly dozens of primary animal species including antelopes, bats, birds (such as violet Turaco, Paradise Flycatcher, Green Turaco Red-billed Hornbill, Yellow-fronted Tinkerbird, and Red-necked Buzzard), baboons, cats, duiker, guinea fowls, kobs, green monkeys, monitor lizards, and zebras.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Akosombo Hydro Plant, Lake Volta, Akosombo Ghana
The Akosombo Dam, also known as the Volta Dam, is a hydroelectric dam on the Volta River in southeastern Ghana in the Akosombo gorge and part of the Volta River Authority. Power generated from this dam is supplied to households and industries and also exported to Togo, Burkina Faso, Benin and Ivory Coast.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Senyo Global Solutions, No. 38 Ayaben St, Adenta Municipality, Ghana
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.