Akosombo & Beads Factory Tour
This tour is offering you a very interesting and rare combination of Ghana's energy industry and the culture beading in Ghana.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Fuel surcharge
- Entry/Admission - Akosombo Hydro Plant
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Akosombo Hydro Plant, Lake Volta, Akosombo Ghana
Tour the largest man-made dam in the world. Learn the history behind Ghana's power house and reflect on the beautiful view of nature.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Somanya, Somanya, Eastern Region
Learn the rich history and story around beads making in Ghana at the home of beads. Being a a generational trade among the Krobos, this family have built a livelihood around bead making and operate one of the largest private beads factory in Ghana.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from your hotel or residence in Accra
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.