Akamas Lighthouse Tour
This tour is best suited to the experience rider with good level of fitness.
From the start point of Sea Rays Cafe we head west into the Akamas Peninsula riding along the rugged Akamas coastline and beaches of Toxeftra and Lara beach, stopping off at Lara Turtle Sanctuary to see the work done by the volunteers to protect the Turtle Nest Sites.
At the 15km point the route climbs for 7km to one of the highest points on the route at 300m above sea level with views of both North and South coastline.
We continue along the High Akamas Trail for 8km before descending down to the Akamas Light House at the 32km point and 200m above sea level, with views of Blue Lagoon, Fontana Amoroza and Cape Arnaoutis we take a lunch break before taking to a technical descent back to sea level.
We follow the Akamas coastline heading East on a mainly flat trail with some short climbs before reaching the finishing point at Sea Rays Cafe.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Use of bicycle
What's excluded :
- All bike rentals include bottle holders, flat pedals, helmet and saddle bag with spares.
Departure Point :Akamas Mountain Bike Center, Poseidonos Ave 3, Kato Paphos, Cyprus
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.