Ajmer Pushkar Private Day Tour
Ajmer is surrounded by the Aravalli Mountains. It is the base for visiting Pushkar (11 km), an ancient Hindu pilgrimage city, and also a pilgrimage Centre for the shrine of the Sufi Saint Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti, Ajmer has been selected as one of the heritage city by Government of India.
Pushkar is one of the oldest cities in India. Located to the northwest of Ajmer, the tranquil city of Pushkar is a favoured destination for thousands of tourists and devotees flocking to Rajasthan. Pushkar is surrounded by hillocks on three sides. The ‘Nag Pahar’, literally meaning Snake Mountain forms a natural border between Ajmer and Pushkar. Known as ‘The Rose garden of Rajasthan’, the essence of the famous Pushkar rose is exported all over the world. Along with an interesting mythological history, a legacy of timeless architectural heritage makes Pushkar a fascinating city.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/Airport/Railway Station Pick-up & Drop.
- Chauffeur Driven A/C Private Vehicle for Ajmer and Pushkar Trip.
- Fuel (Petrol/Diesel/Gasoline), Parking Charges, Toll Taxes & Interstate Taxes.
- Bottled water
- All Government Taxes (GST)
What's excluded :
- Hotel Accommodation
- Monument entrance fees
- TIPS & Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- After the leisurely breakfast In the morning @ 9 AM , Driver will received you and heading towards the Ajmer City................... Jaipur / Ajmer 2:30 Hrs Drive
Upon Arrival at Ajmer , Driver will take you to Visit the Dargah Sharif , a pilgrimage Centre for the shrine of the Sufi Saint Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti , here are thousands of pilgrims come every day and made more famous by the movies and the Bollywood celebrities this place is worth a visit.
After Seeing the Beauty of Dargah Sharif , Driver will take you for Lunch in restaurant offered by us.
After Lunch we will drive for Holy City of Pushkar
Upon arrival to Pushkar , we will Firstly take you to visit the Brahma Temple the one and only temple in the world dedicated to Brahma, the creator of the world in Hindu mythology. Legend has it that his wife placed a curse on him that restricts his worship to this one city.
After that driver will Visit you the Pushkar Lake which is surrounded by 52 bathing ghats (a series of steps leading to the lake), where pilgrims throng in large numbers to take a sacred bath, A dip in the sacred lake is believed to cleanse sins and cure skin diseases.
After Seeing the Beauty of Pushkar City , we will move you back to Jaipur.
and upon arrival to Jaipur and with lots of good memories of the tour driver will drop you back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We Pick up from Jaipur Airport/ Railway Station or Hotel anywhere in Jaipur.Airports
- Sanganeer Airport, Jaipur India
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.