Aizu Samurai Spirit Guided Tour
Learn the history of the "last samurai" in Japan.
Visit Tsurugajo Castle and learn about its rich history.
Experience Kyudo, Japanese archery, at the Samurai school.
See the tombs of the Byakkotai and hear their tragic story.
Tour with an expert English speaking guide.
per adult from
What's included :
- English speaking guide.
- Transportation and fees from Aizu-Wakamatsu station
What's excluded :
- Transportation to Aizu-Wakamatsu station
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Aizuwakamatsu, Aizuwakamatsu, Fukushima Prefecture, Tohoku
Train to become a samurai at the former young samurai school.
Discover how and what samurai learned to become warriors.
Try Kyudo, the Japanese archery.
Experience Zen meditation, part of the samurai training.
Paint your own wooden sword, an unique souvenir.
Departure Point :965-0041, Japan
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.