Aix en Provence, Marseille & Cassis Minivan Tour
Maximize your stopover in Marseille with the best panoramic tour to discover Aix en Provence, Marseille and Cassis.
Explore Aix en Provence with your private guide.
Discover Cassis and its superb panorama at the top of Cap Canaille.
Explore Marseille and visit Notre Dame de la Garde
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Basilique Notre Dame de la Garde
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Aix en Provence, 1170 Petite route des Milles, 13290 Aix-en-Provence, France
Guided tour of Aix en Provence.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Cape Canaille, Route des Cretes, 13260 Cassis France
Photo stop at Cape Canaille
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Basilique Notre Dame de la Garde, Rue Fort-du-Sanctuaire, 13281 Marseille France
Guided tour and free time.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Le Vieux Port, Quai des Bleges, 13002 Marseille France
Panoramic Tour of Marseille with free time at the Vieux Port
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1: Cruise Free Shuttles, 13016 Marseille, France
2: Old Port of Marseille, France
3: Marseille Provence Airport, 13700 Marignane, France
4: Aix-en-Provence, France
5: 13260 Cassis, France
6: Toulon, France
7: Avignon, France
8: Arles, France
9: Provence, France
Traveler pickup is offered
We will take you everywhere in the South of France.Airports
- Marseille Airport, 13727 Marignane France
- Avignon-Caum Airport, Avignon France
- Sanary sur Mer
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.