Aix en Provence Big tour by e-bike + Wine and cheese tasting break
As a couple, with family or friends, discover or rediscover the rich heritage of Aix en Provence by electric bike and let yourself be surprised by anecdotes on the essential places of the city.
This activity is effortless and 100% fun !
per adult from
What's included :
- A comfortable quality electric bike, a helmet and reflective vest
- A passionate guide
- Wine and local delicacies tasting included
- Plenty of good vibes!
What's excluded :
- Pick up and return to the hotel
From the old town to the modern district, via the Vasarely foundation, your guide will take you to explore the city and its treasures, alternating essential and more secret places of the city.
During the visit, admire the view of the Saint Victoire so much loved by the famous Aix painter Paul Cézanne.
Visit Aix by electric bike will give you a feeling of freedom and an incredible look.
Enjoy a visit in small groups for more quality and conviviality with our passionate guides who will share their love for the city with you.
Taste local delicacies during our tasting breaks.
• Passage Agard, 13100, Aix-en-Provence France
• Cathedrale St. Sauveur, Place des Martyrs de la Resistance, Aix-en-Provence France
• Grand Theatre de Provence, 380 avenue Max Juvenal, 13100, Aix-en-Provence France
• Fondation Vasarely, 1 avenue Marcel Pagnol Jas-de-Bouffan, 13090, Aix-en-Provence France
• Cours Mirabeau, Aix-en-Provence France
• Fontaine des Quatre-Dauphins, Place des Quatre-Dauphins, 13100, Aix-en-Provence France
• Fontaine du Roi Rene, Cours Mirabeau, 13100, Aix-en-Provence France
• Mossy Fountain, Cours Mirabeau, Aix-en-Provence France
Departure Point :40 Rue Boulegon, 13100 Aix-en-Provence, France
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.