Aix-en-Provence, Avignon & Chateauneuf-du-Pape Private Day Tour from Marseille
Experience 3 highlights of Provence during this full day private tour from Marseille. The colorful market of Aix en Provence and its cathedral, the Pope ancient city of Avignon and the impressive Pope palace, the famous wineries and village of Châteauneuf du Pape to enjoy a tasting experience of some of the best wines of France.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- wine tasting : 10€/person
- Your day starts with a walking tour of Aix en Provence historical center to explore the market and taste some local specialties with your guide. Visit the cathedral and soak up the atmosphere during this walk along the main squares, narrow streets and Renaissance buildings. Walk the Paul Cezanne path and discover the places where he was used to go.
Discover the Pope city of Avignon during a walking guided tour of the historic center with your guide to see the famous Avignon bridge, cathedral, church, Horloge square and gardens or visit the Pope Palace on your own. Admire the famous Avignon Bridge, walk up to the Rock of the Doms and gardens to enjoy a panoramic view of Pope city. Explore narrow streets, the cathedral, the town hall square and church with your guide or you can decide to visit the Pope palace with an audio-guide on your own.
Last stop is Chateauneuf du Pape to enjoy a wine tasting in old cellars used by the pope in the 14th century. There will be a tasting of 4 wines of Chateauneuf du Pape, white and red.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Minimum age is 13 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.