Airport Transfers between Keflavík Airport and Reykjavík City Center
Flybus welcomes you to join this comfortable shuttle bus from Keflavik International Airport to the BSI Bus Terminal, located in Reykjavik´s city centre. From there you can either take a taxi (at own expense) or walk to your accommodation. Departures from Keflavik Airport are in connection with all arriving passengers flights.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Departures from Keflavik Airport are in connection with all arriving passengers flights. The Flybus departs from Keflavík Airport 35-40 minutes after each flight arrival. All buses are located right outside the terminal building. If you are arriving late at night or your flight is delayed, don't worry, there will still be a Flybus waiting for you. Your seat is always guaranteed. Free WiFi is available on all buses.
Departures from BSI Bus Terminal to Keflavik as per available times.
Departure Point :1: Keflavík International Airport, Reykjanesbær, Iceland
2: Umferðarmiðstöðin (BSÍ), 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Important: please note your date of departure and preferred time from the list (found in the 'What to Expect' section) in the 'special requirements' field at checkout
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- • Our drivers will wear gloves when handling luggage.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.